Oct 15, 2013

New Close To My Heart Holiday Gift Guide


Good morning! I hope you are all having a great week so far! Eekkkk!!! Lookie what came available today! It's our Holiday From the Heart gift guide!

To see the Holiday catalog CLICK HERE and once your own my CTMH website click it and you will be able to flip through and see all the new goodies that's being released for Christmas!! There's a gorgeous new paper pack, stamp sets that is a must have for your Christmas cards/Layouts, WorkShops on the Go, plus much more! Some of the items are on a first come basis so if you see something you like you might want to snatch it up before it's sold out! Also, for every $100 of retail-priced products you order from the Holiday Gift Guide and/OR the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book you get to choose one Star item FREE! 

Over the week I'll be sharing some cards with you using some of the stamp sets in the Gift Guide! So stay tuned!! Here's one of my favorite sets! I think this set is sooooo stinkin cute!


Click HERE to head over to my CTMH Website! If you have any questions or need any help just let me know! Hugs, Leanne







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...