Oct 10, 2013

MCT Sneak Peek Day 4!! I'm Late!!!


Howdy peeps! Have you ever heard the expression better late than never?? Well, I'm definitely running behind today and apologize! Today is our last sneak peek and we are showcasing the new Scallop Stitched Envelope die! This envelope coordinates with the Stitched 3x4 Journal die and I absolutely LOVE it!

Okay, I had to break down and use my tree stamp from the CTMH Always Grateful stamp set. I know I've said this in several of my posts but I'm such a sucker for tree's and this set is by far one of my favorite tree sets I own! I had this little scene created in my head and couldn't shake it till I made it hee hee! I started out by using my CTMH Exclusive ink in Slate, Sunset, and Honey and created my background. The grass I used CTMH ink in Sweet Leaf and Pear. I then stamped two of my trees using black ink and the one in the middle using Slate (I wished I would have stamped this one in black to it's not showing up as well) I then used Autumn Terracotta to give them the Fall color. The little Dracula boy is a svg file from the Silhouette Store. I used the stamp set Fright Night for the sentiment and the bats. Here is a closer look of my card...


Here is a closer picture of my envelope :)


I just love this envelope! Emma has a awesome video on different ways you can make it so be sure to watch it! Also, the sneak peeks on Emma's blog today are all AMAZING so be sure to check those out as well! Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs, Leanne

P.S. If you would like to find out how to get a FREE Artiste cartridge be sure to CLICK HERE! If you would like to purchase anything I used in my project today click HERE to go to my CTMH website and HERE to go to Emma's store!

I'm also playing along in the Pals Paper Art Color Challenge this week!


21 comments:

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your card set Leanne, it looks AWESOME my friend!!!:)

VICTORIA said...

Leanne this is awesome I love your card and envelope !!!!
Hugs Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Jeri said...

Love the fabulous scene you created on your card. Beautiful coordinating envie!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Sherrie K. said...

WOW Leanne..what a fantastic scene! The inking is gorgeous and the stamping is awesome! Beautiful job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sandie Jaros said...

So pretty! I love the colors you used and I am loving this new die (and all of the others as well)
Great job!
Sandie

felkatz said...

aww cute love it!! i want this die

Kathy
Felkatz at gmail dot com

Cheryl W said...

Fantastic card and envelope! That envelope die is really awesome.

Amy said...

What a GORGEOUS card set!! I LOVE how you created the card and what great colors together! Glad I jumped back on to take another look at everyone's fabulous creations and got to enjoy yours as well :)
Amy

D- said...

I LOVE these. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
designsbydragonfly.blogspot

quilt4fun2 said...

This is worth waiting for...glad I saw this e-mail. I love how your trees look with the background. The little vamp cut is cute. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

TristanzNina said...

Very cute!

marg0006 said...

Love, Love, Love all the incredible blending of inks and stamping. I especially like the silhouette.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Cynthia Clark said...

This is gorgeous! I saw this and thought, 'how did I miss this?'. Ah ha! You were late. LOL

Diane Roberts said...

Leanne, your card and envelope are simply amazing! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ GORGEOUS card! I LOVE the whole scene! WOW! I can envision this in my head on Halloween.. my son running from house to house collecting tons of candy! AWESOME card and matching envie!!!

Pam said...

Beautiful card and envelope! Love the image and coloring!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

OMG...what a fab scene...love them!!
leekubinec@gmail.com

Crafty Moni said...

I so love your card! Its so pretty! Glad you were able to post it:) Thanks for sharing.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Wow, Leanne! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! The inking is just perfect - love the whole thing! Adorable envie too!

Brian King said...

Leanne, This is a wonderful use of this week's colors. Your project is beautiful, and your technique is pretty spectacular. Thanks for playing along with The Pals Paper Arts this week.

Ann Schach said...

WOW! Absolutely awesome, LeAnne! I love how you used the challenge colors to create this fabulous card. I'm so glad you played with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...