Oct 3, 2013

MCT Designer Challenge


Hello! Welcome to My Creative Time's Designer challenge! Our host this time is the talented Cindy! She's challenged us to make anything using a pumpkin (or in my case something that reminds us of a pumpkin hee hee)

For my card, I've used several different cartridges Frightful Affair, CTMH Artbooking, and Trick or Treat. The Jack O Lantern bag is from the Trick or Treat cartridge. I can't believe I forgot all about owning this cartridge! The candy pieces are from the CTMH Artbooking cartridge. The tombstone, moon, and cat scene are from the cartridge Frightful Affair. I used a Fiskars border punch for the grass. The Happy Fright Sentiment and the bats are from MCT's Fright Night set. The little spider and web are from one of her older (but goody) sets, All Around Halloween.

Be sure to head over to Emma's Blog to see what she and the other Ladies have made for the challenge! I'm sure they are ALL going to be A-Mazing! I'm so blessed to be on a team with such talented Ladies! Be sure to link up and play along with us! Thanks for looking! Have a super duper great day! Hugs, Leanne

8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

I love your card I love all the Cricut cartridges you used wow you did an amazing creation with everything you found and used. I love that you love your Cricut a gal after my own heart. I love too how you used Miss Emma's goodies. You are a very talented gal and I always love what you do with your Cricut.

snappy scrappy said...

Just so darn adorable...love it!

Brenda said...

Oh this card is just too cute Leanne!! Love it!

quilt4fun2 said...

I thought I had a lot of carts but all you used I don't have...but we have a lot of stamps and dies. I like how you put it all together and how well it goes together. The cats are fun and I like the bag with candy...reminds me of the peanut butter ones. Super job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Pam said...

What a wonderful Halloween card!I love all of the images and how you arranged them! You did a great job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Cindy Lovell said...

Fabulous card,Leanne!! I love the treat bag and the candys!!
Cindy :)

Kim H said...

Leanne this is ADORABLE! I LOVE the cuts you sued then the sentiment on your glowing moon! TOO CLEVER!! Beautifully done!

Gaylynn said...

Love all the cuts. That cat is so cool with the pumpkin. And the little spider in there is cute too. Great project Leanne. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...