Oct 2, 2013

May Your Days Be Merry & Bright


Happy Hump day! I've been without internet since Monday and boy have I been lost without it! AT&T just left and I practically shoved him out the door to get online (well just as soon as I made sure the problem was fixed bahahaha) I'm so glad to have it back :)

I want to share two cards I made using the Frosted Workshop on the Go CardMaking kit. I haven't dove into the gorgeous papers yet. I'm still trying to decide if I want to go by the instructions and create the cards that way or play around using my own ideas! Decisions, decisions...If you haven't heard of our Workshops on the Go you really should! These kits are awesome and a great bargain too! It comes with enough materials and accessories to create 15 cards (5 of each one)! Only just a few basic tools are needed that you probably already have (ink, stamp blocks, etc) Here's what's included in this workshop, Frosted....

Included in the kit: 
1 – My Acrylix® Frosted Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set (D-size) 
2 – Frosted B&T Duos® Papers 
5 – Cardstock Sheets (2 Colonial White, 1 Kraft, 1 Olive, 1 Ruby) 
15 – Colonial White Cards & Envelopes 
1 – Champagne, Colonial White, & Silver Baker's Twine (10 yards) 
1 – Silver Glitter Gems (108) 
1 – Instructional Brochure

You get ALL of this for $24.95!!  It's a great way to get started on your Christmas cards too! Okay, nuff about that lets get on to the details of my cards! Both of these are like super quick and easy! These would be easy to duplicate and whip out really quick! For the card above, I've used the stamp set that's included in the kit. I started by stamping the sentiment in the middle using our Exclusive ink in Cranberry. I then stamped it again on some cardstock (to use as a mask). Next, I stamped the trees on both sides of the sentiment using, Sweet Leaf. I left my mask on then stamped the snowflakes randomly using Sky ink. I used Bamboo for the border stamp across the bottom. See hee hee easy peasy!

Now onto my second card...


This one was even easier than the first one! I stamped the sentiment in the middle. I used my mask again and randomly stamped snowflakes! I used the same inks/colors as I did on the first card. Another super easy peasy card!! I hope they weren't two simple for you! I'm just a simple kinda gal :) 

I really hope you take the time to check out this WorkShop On The Go! I think you would really love it! If there's any questions or you need any help be sure to let me know! I'm here for you anytime! Thanks for looking and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a project for this weeks MCT Designer Challenge (it's a fun one!) Also, next week is our Sneak Peek week and wowzers it's AWESOME!!
Hugs, Leanne





October 2013: Scandinavian Wishes (S1310)

Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.


Click HERE to go to my CTMH Website!



4 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

I am so glad finding your blog! Your art works inspire me a lot! Thank You for sharing it with us. Is there a way for me to subscribe to your post by email?

VICTORIA said...

Hey doing better today. As you can see I was on facebook yesterday and My Daughter put it on their about me being sick (which I wasn't gonna do Lol ) So now everyone knows Was trying to keep it at a minimum oh well she ment well :)

Brenda said...

Your cards are beautiful Leanne!! Isn't it funny how addicted we can get to the internet?! I think back 15 years and when I didn't have the internet and wondered what I did. Well I tended to 6 kids with 5 loads of laundry everyday and the farm work, housework, etc...Now I sit on the internet several times a day and wondered how I did without it all those years ago! lol Vicious cycle!! lol

quilt4fun2 said...

You are too funny...pushed him out the door ;) I would too. Two wonderful cards. I hope you are doing better this week. I bet you got a lot done waiting for the internet.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...