Oct 6, 2013

How would you like a FREE Artiste Cartridge?


Hello all my crafty friends! Yes! You heard me right! How would you like to get the Artiste cartridge for FREE?!!  Not only that but a way of getting $250 in merchandise for only $49?!! Let me tell you how! The above photo is a picture of our consultant kit. The retail is $150 but by signing up as a consultant you get everything pictured for $49! If you become part of my team I'll send you the Artiste for FREE! Adding the cartridge and all the merchandise above retails for $250 and it could all be your's for $49! I'm going to be working really hard this next year in hopes of earning the Hawaii trip and it's a goal you can set for yourself too! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me! Signing up is really simple but here is a little video that you may want to watch also..



to get signed up today!

Hugs, Leanne

*When you go to my CTMH website you will notice it's under my husband's name, Winston Garner. I just wanted to let you know that is me! I signed up under his name and have not changed it into mine. *


1 comment:

Carol said...

I live in Canada but would love to sign up. Is it allowed?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...