Oct 30, 2013

Celebrate The Season


Good morning peeps! Happy Hump Day! I'm back with another Christmas card to share with you today! I just LOVE the way this one came out and I normally don't say that! I'm usually my WORST critic and question everything! This one came out exactly how I envisioned it and trust me that is so rare! It just makes me smile :)

You know how I love trees so I've pretty much have every tree stamp CTMH sales! These trees are from the Frosted Workshop on the Go Cardmaking kit. This kit is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the stamp set that is included and the paper is so pretty (so pretty that I've been hoarding it and scared to cut it up) Is anybody else like that?!! This kit has enough material to make 15 cards 5 each of 3 designs or if your like me make up your on designs! It's a great deal and a way to really get a jump start on your Christmas cards! Anyhoo, I stamped the trees using CTMH Exclusive ink in Topiary. I sponged the sky with a Sponge Dauber using another of our Exclusive ink, Sky. I've added Liquid Applique for the snow but this time I didn't heat it with my heat gun I just let it dry. Aren't these little bunnies so cute! The bigger bunny is from My Creative Time's, To My Best Peep. I've added Liquid Applique for his little bunny tail. The smaller bunny is from My Creative Time's, All Around Holidays set. I cut them out in white cardstock then inked them using CTMH ink in Chocolate. The sentiment and star is from CTMH's stamp set, Glory To God. I used the color Honey to stamp the star and Chocolate to stamp the sentiment. I hand cut the snow banks and inked them using the color Sky. This is probably one of my favorite cards I've made in along time! Again, I normally don't say things like that but I'm patting myself on the back for this one lol! 

Just a reminder if your interested in becoming a Consultant please contact me on how you can get a FREE Artiste cartridge! If your interested in the Frosted Workshop On the Go and would like to purchase it click HERE! Or if your interested in just browsing our Idea Book Click HERE and Click HERE to see our Holiday Gift Guide! Don't forget also I'm looking to start a Mystery Hostess club where you can earn some free product contact me if your interested! Here's the stamp of the month. If you place a order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products you qualify for this special pricing! That's over 70% off of retail!

fpo


Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Your card is FANTASTIC Leanne, LOVE it my friend!!! :)

Cathy said...

your card is adorable!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh what a happy and pretty card!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!

Pam said...

What a beautiful little winter scene card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this card is ADORABLE and BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE how you used those bunnies all in the snow drifts ~ TOO CUTE!!

Linda Hernandez said...

Love her ideas and color.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...