Sep 30, 2013

Wishing You Joy


Hey ya'll! Happy Monday :) I hope you all had a super weekend! I "think" this might be the last card (or at least for a few days) that I have to share with you using the Always Grateful set! I can't swear to it but for now I'm going to try to put it aside to start playing with some of my other sets that need some luvin :)

For this card, the trees are from the Always Grateful stamp set (DUH bahahaha). I stamped them using our Exclusive ink, Sweet Leaf. The polar bear, sentiment, and snowflakes are from the CTMH set called, Polar Bear Holiday. I used my copics to color him. I made the water using our Exclusive ink, Sky and a sponge dauber. The snowflakes were also stamped using this same color of ink. The sentiment was stamped using our black ink. You can't tell it by the photo but I've used a StarDust JellyRoll pen and went over pretty much everything on the card to add some sparkle! You can really tell it in person wished the photo showed it! I've rounded the corners with a corner rounder. I may have went just a tad bit overboard with the snowflakes! I need to remember sometimes less is more lol!

Well, I guess that's a wrap for me today! I'm working hard trying to make up for not posting as much over the last few weeks! If your not a follower I'd love for you to be (not mandatory only if you like what you see and want to be!) Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!! I hope you all have a GREAT week and that we ALL have some time this week to get inky! Hugs, Leanne

If you would like to purchase either of these stamp sets Always Grateful (which you know I HIGHLY recommend hee hee) or Polar Bear Holiday (which is absolutely the CUTEST) click HERE to head over to my Close To My Heart Website! I appreciate your business so much and I'm here for you have any questions or need any help just contact me! Hugs, Leanne

4 comments:

Bridal saree said...

This is a great inspiring Article.I am pretty much pleased with your good Work.You put really very helpful information .

Brenda said...

This card is adorable Leanne! Love that cute polar bear skating away!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, love it!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ TOO CUTE! Love the winter scene!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...