Sep 4, 2013

Thank you card!


Happy hump day! I have to say this morning is better :) Not great, but better and I'm taking every little step and counting it as a blessing and a step forward to my road to recovery! 

It takes me triple the time to make a card now but to be honest it sure helps take my mind off of things! I have several thank you cards that I need to make so this is what I came up with. I used the CTMH Artbooking for the back ground overlay. You can find  it on page 67 in the handbook. The bee is from the solutions cartridge, Home Decor. The background splatters (which is what I'm calling my honey splatters hee hee) are from a CTMH stamp set, C1466 Instant Memories (retired). I stamped them using CTMH's Exclusive Ink, Buttercup. The little flourish (my bee trail) is also from this set. I used MCT's, So Grateful for You for the sentiments. I also used MCT's Curvy Label and Stitched Curvy Label dies to stamp my thank you on. 

I also just wanted to say I got my inspirations from this GORGEOUS card! It really caught my eye! It gave me the jump start that I needed :) Thank you for dropping by today! I hope you all have a great rest of the week! Many hugs, Leanne

P.S. I've got a HUGE order in for lots of the new stamp sets in our new Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book! I can't wait and so excited to get to show you more projects using the new sets!


September Specials


Get an exclusive You Are My Happy stamp set trio in celebration of National Stamping Month! During the month of September, when you make a purchase of $50 or more, you qualify for this whimsical stamp set trio for only $10. You’ll love the whimsical alphabet, light-hearted sentiments, and fanciful images for a variety of occasions to give a cheerful touch to your projects, with a full retail value of $47.90.
*Offer valid September 1-30, 2013. Placing a minimum order of $50 is required for qualification.


Click to Enlarge



September Stamp of the Month, Poster Tidings available from September 1-30. With any purchase of $50 you qualify to receive this set for just $5.00!!!

Click HERE to shop at my CTMH website!



5 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

I love this card too! Thank You for the link to the Simplebydesignblog. Beautiful cards there.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! The background is so fun and love the adorable bumble bee!
Feel better soon!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Crafting Katie said...

Glad to hear things are improving, Leanne! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Cindy said...

AWESOME looking card Leanne, LOVE the great background!!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ YEAH ~ on the road to recovery! Well you sure haven't missed a beat on creativity and AWESOMENESS! LOVE this card ~ GORGEOUS as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...