Sep 18, 2013

September Stamp of the Month, Poster Tidings


Happy Hump Day! I hope everything is going great in your neck of the woods :) I'm still just taking it a day at a time! I feel like this week I've taken a few steps backwards put still trying to stay positive. They have put me back on steroids (fun, fun) and trying to get me approved for a new medicine. I'm also still trying to stay crafty it seems to lift my spirits!

Today, I wanted to share a card I've made using this months Stamp of the Month, Poster Tidings and a background stamp from the set, D1559 Geometric Backgrounds. I did this stamp a little different than I normally do but LOVE how it came out! Instead of stamping the image with a stamp pad, I used my sponge daubers and used three different inks to get this look. I used our Exclusive ink in Chocolate, Autumn Terracotta, and Honey. I then inked around the edges using the three colors again. I stamped the checkered background stamp from the Geometric Backgrounds using Chocolate ink. I'm not sure if you can tell on the background cardstock I used a cuttlebug folder. I'm not sure of the name but it has fall leaves on it. I did this after I stamped the checkered background. I used my sponge dauber and lightly went over the leaves with the Honey ink. The little leaves are from a punch and I've used some hemp to tie a small bow. To finish the card off I added some faux stitching around the edges. 

Here's a look at September's Stamp of the Month, Poster Tidings


You can get the D size stamp set, Poster Tidings for just $5 when you place a order of $50! It retails for $17.95 that's a 70% savings! Also, this month when you make a purchase of $50 or more you can take advantage of the promotion CTMH is offering in September for National Stamping Month! You can get the stamp trio, You Are My Happy for just $10! These three stamp sets retail for $47.90! That's a HUGE savings! 


Don't miss out on these great promotions for September!! Order yours today! If I can help you in any way please let me know! Click HERE to go to my CTMH website! Please help me get my business up and going! Thanks for stopping by my Blog and I hope you have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Leanne! You just hang in there and I will continue to pray for you!! It's good to keep busy being crafty!!

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL fall card Leanne!!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...