Sep 26, 2013

My Creative Time Thrifty Thursday!


Hello! I hope everyone is having a great week! I can't believe it's Fall and Halloween is just around the corner! I am looking forward to Halloween! We have both of our grand kids costumes ordered and I can't wait to see how cute they are going to be all dressed up! 

Today is Thrifty Thursday over at My Creative Time. Our challenge this time was to create any project, card, scrapbook page, or altered item using leftovers and scraps. This was the PERFECT challenge for me! I have TONS and TONS of scraps! I am a HOARDER of scraps and will never in my lifetime use them up! My entire card is made using scraps from my solid card stock stash!

For my card, I've used a file from Miss Kate Cuttables called Cute Flying Witch. I can't remember which day but it was a freebie she had on her site this month. You can also find it in the Silhouette store! I think she turned out so cute! For her face, I used PK-640 Princess Face Assortment. The sentiment is from MCT's Fright night. The little stars are from MCT's Spooky Starry Night stamp set. I've used CTMH Exclusive inks to stamp and to shade all the edges. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of the week! Hugs, Leanne



10 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Awww your little witchy poo is so stinkin' cute.
Miss Emma's stamps worked perfect as always.

snappy scrappy said...

OMG...too cute!

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ She is sooo CUTE!!! OMG! I LOVE the cut and the sentiment is the PERFECT choice!! LOVE it!!! Can't wait to see the pics of the grandbabies in their costumes!

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Awww, she is very sweet! Great card, thanks for sharing.

Kat

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is adorable! I love that little witch:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Creative M said...

This is ADORABLE!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

Miss Kate does have one cute witch cutting file. The cut had a cute face but Peachy is even more cute. Great job...you do have a lot of good size scraps.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Avigail Raphael said...

Your card is super cute and super realistic. Putting a peachy keen face it makes the little flying witch to be even cuter. Also you had goo combination of colors in your scraps and the caard is fantastic.
Thanks for sharing and for the ispiration.

Brenda said...

Oh Leanne, this card is just too cute!! I love that little witch girl!! Fall has arrived here and I'm not sure where summer went. We only had a few hot days this year. So I feel like we were cheated out of summer. lol

Pam said...

This little is just darling! Such a great Halloween card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...