Sep 16, 2013

Merry Sweet Christmas


Happy Monday ya'll! I hope you had a great weekend! We did, it just went by to fast! I have another card to share using CTMH's C1563 Cityscape stamp set. For this card, I changed it up a bit and made my 1st Christmas card for this year! This is such a fun set to play with!

I started by stamping my buildings using our Exclusive ink in Black. I also used the little bare tree this time (isn't he cute hee hee). I added some crystal stickles to my buildings (which for some reason when it dried the stickles look green). For my sentiment, I used another one of my new sets, D1557 Candyland. I stamped it using our Exclusive ink in Cranberry. Next, I heat embossed my snowflakes with white embossing powder. The little snowflake is from C1560 Wintry Wishes (this set is a hostess item). I then used my white jelly roll pen and made my own little dots for more little snowflakes!

Thank you SO much for dropping by my Blog today! I hope I've inspired you in some way with this stamp set! If there is anything I can help you with PLEASE don't hesitate! I'm here to help you in anyway that I can! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leanne

                                                  September Specials


Click to Enlarge

For the month of September when you spend $50 you qualify to receive this stamp set trio for $10.00! The retail is $47.90 so this is a GREAT deal!! Don't forgot also for spending $50 you can get this month's Stamp of the Month for $5 too!! Here is a look at it...

If you are interested in purchasing any of the stamp sets used for my card today or to take advantage of the above promotions please click HERE to my CTMH website! I appreciate your business so much!


3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

tracym110 said...

Super cute card Miss Leanne!! Loving those buildings!
Tracy
tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your 1st Christmas card for the year. Nice font on the sentiment and great job on the flakes. You almost have to test the Stickles first...I find they can come out a different color than I think too. Windows at night can look a little greenish...such a pretty card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...