Sep 17, 2013

MCT Tag It Tuesday


Good morning ya'll! Today is Tag It Tuesday over at My Creative Time! I don't know why I don't make more of these they are so fun to do!

For my tag, I went with a Halloween theme! My little Dracula peeker is from the Silhouette Store. I've used Emma's Tag Dies for my tag. The frame is Emma's, Stitched Postage Frame die. You can't tell by the photo but I did cut three of these out to give some dimension. For the bats and the sentiment I've used one of her newer sets, Fright Night. I've used Liquid Glass to the bats and Dracula's eyes. The black striped grosgrain ribbon is by CTMH. The button and twine is from my stash. 

Be sure to head over to see what Emma and the other Design Team ladies made! I'm sorry having to keep this short today not having a great day with my arm. Thanks for stopping by today! Hugs, Leanne

7 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Just too cute, Leanne! Love your Dracula! Hope your arm is feeling better!

snappy scrappy said...

Awww...too cute!

Kim H said...

Oh Leanne ~ What a CUUTE tag! LOVE the frame with the bats and of course the ribbon! ADORBABLE cut too! Awesome job as always!

Joan Smith said...

Your little Frankie is so stinkin' cute. Oh and by the way I sure could tell you did the layering I know it does take time but I love doing this too on my LO so that's probably why I noticed. You did a great job and I love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.
YOU ROCKED your tag!!

katieo said...

Fun tag. The dracula is so cute. Hope your arm is feeling better

quilt4fun2 said...

Your tag is adorable. I like that you used the postage stamp die and that striped ribbon is so pretty.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rosie said...

super cute tag

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...