Sep 11, 2013

MCT Stamp of the Month!


Howdy! I hope everyone is having a great week! I'm slowly but surely starting to feel better :) Thank you all that have sent me sweet get well wishes and for keeping me in your prayers, it meant the world to me! We were also able to get away for a few days last week! We left last Thursday for the Smokey Mountains and came home on Sunday. It was soooo nice just to get away! I had to really take things slow and even had to go back to the room and rest but we still had a great time! 

This month Emma has picked two stamp sets for the Stamp of the Month! They are So Grateful for You and Home Sewn. These are two awesome sets! Now is a great time to add them to your collection because Emma is offering FREE SHIPPING if you order either one or both!

I've used So Grateful for You for my card today.  I used MCT Tag Dies for my scallop tag. I did trim off the top of it where the hole was. I then used MCT's Stitched Umbrella die for my umbrella. I cut it out several different times to get the colors I was wanting. I used the Stitched Cartoon Cloud dies for my clouds. I also used the stamp set, I'm Here For You Rain or Shine for the water puddles and rain drops. I also used a sentiment from this set for the inside of my card....


For the sentiments on the front, I stamped them using CTMH Exclusive ink, Slate. I used Emma's die, Vintage Stitched Label dies for the banner. I also used one of my favorite CTMH stamp sets for the border around the edges called C1459 Stitched Together. It's still available now in our Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book. 


Be sure to check out Emma's Blog for more great inspiration using these two sets! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne


8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so precious. I love it you certainly did a perfect creation. So glad that you were able to enjoy a vaca with your Hubby. You deserve it. You took it easy and did it the right way by knowing when it was time to take a rest. Always enjoy your creations as you are one talented gal!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Gaylynn said...

Awe, this is the sweetest design. I like everything about it. And I sure hope you feel better soon. Chin up. :)

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute and a perfect thank you card. Im glad to hear that your feeling better and that you got to enjoy your vacation:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Cathryn said...

Beautiful Leanne! That sewing you did looks gorgeous! I'm glad you are feeling a bit better ;) Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is so BEAUTIFUL and would totally cheer me up! I LOVE the details and those papers ~ WOW! I am so happy to hear you are feeling better a little bit at a time! Take it easy ~ hugs!

quilt4fun2 said...

I thought that was stitching :D I like your clouds and shading of everything. Such a pretty card. I am glad you are doing better and you were able to get away for a while!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your card Leannye, Looks GREAT my sweet friend!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...