Sep 19, 2013

MCT Designer Challenge Thursday!


Good morning! Welcome to another Designer Challenge over at My Creative Time! The host this time is our very talented Cindy! She challenged us to make any project using a Birthday theme and of course Emma's stamps and dies!

I fell in love with this little fishy from the Silhouette store! The seaweed is also from there too but it's a separate file. I looked through my paper stash and lucked up! I found a piece of sand pattern paper I had picked up eons ago from Hobby Lobby! I'm pretty sure that's where the blue pattern paper came from too! The sentiment is from My Creative Time's, More of My Favorite Sayings stamp set.

Now head over to Emma's Blog to see what the other very talented ladies have made! Be sure to play along and link up your projects too! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a super duper great day!
                                                                      Hugs, Leanne

5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so cute and precious I love your little fishy and you did a fantastic job creating your scene. You truly are one talented gal. I love how you used Miss Emma's goodies.

Crafting Katie said...

Just too cute, Leanne! Love that fishy! Your whole scene is absolutely adorable!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Cindy said...

This is such a SWEET birthday card Leanne, AWESOME job as always my friend!!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Great seaweed and fishy cuts. Sandpaper is perfect. I would not have thought of a fish with a balloon...too fun! Sweet job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...