Sep 29, 2013

May the beauty of Christmas...


Hello! I'm back with another card to share with you today! I mentioned in my post yesterday about going tree crazy last year and see it happening again this year (let's just say you've been warned)!! It's starting all over again hee hee! I absolutely LOVE the Always Grateful stamp set by Close To My Heart!! The ideas and possibilities are just endless! It's one that I can see using all year long!

For my card, I did a little bit of masking and sponged my water using a sponge dauber and our Exclusive ink in the color Sky. I stamped the trees using the color Sweet Leaf. I then used my cricut and the cartridge Wild Life to cut my deer's. I inked the edges of the deer using our Chocolate ink. The snow is made by using our Liquid Applique (this stuff is so cool!) I used my heat gun to make it puff up. The sentiment is from a retired set called The Beauty of Christmas. I used it because I thought it went well with my little scene! I stamped the sentiment using another one of our Exclusive inks, Cashmere

"If" I were only allowed to recommend one stamp set from our catalog this would have to be the set I choose! I'm having such a ball getting inky with it hee hee! Seriously ladies go grab this one up you won't be disappointed in it and will be thanking me for it later!!! To order this set CLICK HERE. If you have any questions or need any help please don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks for stopping by today! 

Hugs, Leanne

September is coming to a end so just wanted to remind you again of the September promotions...


You can get the D size stamp set, Poster Tidings for just $5 when you place a order of $50! It retails for $17.95 that's a 70% savings! Also, this month when you make a purchase of $50 or more you can take advantage of the promotion CTMH is offering in September for National Stamping Month! You can get the stamp trio, You Are My Happy for just $10! These three stamp sets retail for $47.90! That's a HUGE savings! 


 Click HERE to go to my CTMH website


6 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your card. The trees are so nice on this stamp set. I like the deer you found on a yet another cartridge I don't have...thought I had quite a few and will look if any have a non cartoon type deer or other critters on them. Maybe some SVG files? Oh well, your card is wonderful with the water and Liquid Applique. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

So darn gorgeous...LOVE IT!

Kigz said...

Absolutely stunning! I just HAD to pop in and tell you that I just love it! :)

Brenda said...

Oh Leanne, this card is simply beautiful!!! I could look at it all day!

Pam said...

I just love this beautiful forest scene!!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leannne ~ yet another GORGEOUS creation! WOW ~ you are rocking the cards girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...