Sep 2, 2013

Halloween card using Artbooking Cartridge


Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone  is enjoying your Holiday weekend. We canceled our vacation :( Not only because of my health but we are having other things going on and it's no way we can leave now anyway. Maybe later we can try planning it again :)

I miss crafting so bad! Maybe it won't be many more weeks and all this will be over with! Making this card was almost the death of me hee hee but I finished it wooo hoooo!! I've had this in my head the last few days and decided today I needed to get my mind focused in on something other than my problems or I'm fixing to go crazy!! Anyhoo, This WHOLE card (other than the sentiment) was made using the CTMH Artbooking cartridge! I can't tell you how much I LOVE this cartridge!! Did you also know they did the update for the Gypsy? Yup, you can now link it to your Gypsy yipee!!! I've used the photo mat found on page 70 of the handbook. The moon with the bats cut out is found on page 71. What's neat also, I was able to use the bat (that was cut from the moon) as a embellishment! The cute owl is found on page 84 and I used googly eyes instead of the eyes that were cut. I also used one of the stamp sets (My Life) that came with the Artbooking Cartridge to stamp my sentiment on. I just love how we have stamps that coordinate with our cartridges! The sentiment is from last years fall/winter catalog and has been retired but I thought it would work great with this owl! I used a paper stack I picked up at Hobby Lobby last year (or the year before can't remember) by The Paper Studio. 

September Specials


Get an exclusive You Are My Happy stamp set trio in celebration of National Stamping Month! During the month of September, when you make a purchase of $50 or more, you qualify for this whimsical stamp set trio for only $10. You’ll love the whimsical alphabet, light-hearted sentiments, and fanciful images for a variety of occasions to give a cheerful touch to your projects, with a full retail value of $47.90.
*Offer valid September 1-30, 2013. Placing a minimum order of $50 is required for qualification.


September Stamp of the Month, Poster Tidings available from September 1-30. With any purchase of $50 you qualify to receive this set for just $5.00!!!

Click HERE to shop at my CTMH website!


6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun Halloween card. I love the cute owl.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

Cindy said...

SUPER CUTE card Leanne!!! :)

Crafting Katie said...

Love your Halloween card, Leanne! That little owl is so stinkin' cute!!!

Brenda said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get to go on your vacation, hopefully you will be able to go later. Your card is adorable Leanne!! I love your papers and love your die cuts! I am loving what I'm seeing with Artbooking!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute card! Love the cuts...Great job! Hang in there :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...