Sep 27, 2013

fangs for the memories!


Hello all my crafty peeps! I'm back with another Halloween card! I guess you've noticed my little Dracula has been up to NO good hee hee! He's been rather naughty but I guess that's what Dracula's do huh?! Anyhoo, he's from the CTMH cute set, Creepy Creatures! The sentiment, bats, and mouse are also from this set too! For the blood splatters, (I know gross!) I've used a older set from CTMH called Instant Memories (hee hee this stamp set name fits this scene too!!) The punch is by Martha Stewart. Can anybody out there remember when this punch was the hottest thing and so hard to find?!! I sure do! I remember going crazy trying to find it! Sad that I had to knock the dust off to use it now lol!! I wanted to hide him behind something so I cut a fence with my Cameo and a file from the Silhouette store. I just thought it might make the card a fun little surprise!  I've stamped everything using CTMH Exclusive inks (which I absolutely LOVE).


Fangs for looking bahahaha and I hope everyone has a AWESOME weekend!  Hugs, Leanne

September Promotions (This month is almost over so don't miss out!!)

Here's a look at September's Stamp of the Month, Poster Tidings


You can get the D size stamp set, Poster Tidings for just $5 when you place a order of $50! It retails for $17.95 that's a 70% savings! Also, this month when you make a purchase of $50 or more you can take advantage of the promotion CTMH is offering in September for National Stamping Month! You can get the stamp trio, You Are My Happy for just $10! These three stamp sets retail for $47.90! That's a HUGE savings! 


Don't miss out on these great promotions for September!! Order yours today! If I can help you in any way please let me know! Click HERE to go to my CTMH website! Please help me get my business up and going! Thanks for stopping by my Blog and I hope you have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne



4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

FAb!!

Brenda said...

What a fun and fabulous Halloween card Leanne!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Super idea to have Drac hide behind a fence...you are so clever. It seems the splatter stamp is not available any longer.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ GAH ~ SPOOKTACULAR card! LOVE it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...