Sep 28, 2013

Fall Card!


Hello everyone! You can tell that Fall is in the air! It feels wonderful outside! I love the cooler days but I have to be honest I still get the sniffles thinking that summer is once again gone! I sure don't like replacing my shorts and flip flops with jeans or sweatpants! 

I watched a you tube video on mirroring images and thought I would give it a try! It was actually really easy! Mine still didn't turn out jaw dropping like the one in the video but I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the way this turned out! I used another one of my new CTMH stamp sets called Always Grateful. When I first laid eyes on this set I knew I HAD to have it! I'm such a sucker for trees! I think it was last year I went tree crazy on a lot of my cards and I can see it happening all over again hee hee! I also used our Exclusive inks in Autumn Terracotta, GoldRush, Chocolate, Sky, and Sweet Leaf. Absolutely love these inks! The colors are so pretty and stamping with them gives you such a clean crisp image! This card took probably less than 10 minutes to make but I hope when you look at it you think it took hours bahahaha or at least the person I send it to will! 

My hubby is having to work this weekend so I'm hoping I can get in my craft room and play! Seems like when these opportunities arise I for seem reason feel wiped out and usually wind up taking way to many naps! Maybe today will be better! I have noticed that with the weather change EVER bone in my body seems to be aching! I know it's not helping my MS but I'm still doing better than a few weeks ago! My arms/wrists are still giving me fits. I've been told it's just going to take time. I've always been a impatient person so I'm now "trying" to get better and still just taking it one day at a time and thanking God for every little sign of improvement each day. I've been approved for a new medicine and hopefully by the end of next week or week after I can start my treatments :) Anyhoo, I hope you all have a fabby weekend and I appreciate you stopping by my Blog! Hugs, Leanne

September Promotions (Only have this weekend don't miss out order yours today!)

Here's a look at September's Stamp of the Month, Poster Tidings


You can get the D size stamp set, Poster Tidings for just $5 when you place a order of $50! It retails for $17.95 that's a 70% savings! Also, this month when you make a purchase of $50 or more you can take advantage of the promotion CTMH is offering in September for National Stamping Month! You can get the stamp trio, You Are My Happy for just $10! These three stamp sets retail for $47.90! That's a HUGE savings! 


 Click HERE to go to my CTMH website



6 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Leanne this is Beautiful I love it I have never tried the mirroring thing it looks great :) Vicky

quilt4fun2 said...

What a nice technique. With a beautiful tree stamp like this one and ink colors so pretty I can see how you could go tree crazy ;) Beautiful job on your card. I hope you improve every day and feel much better soon {{Hugs}}
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Debican said...

Leanne,
you sure got it right about giving up our flip flops and changing into sweats...I'm going to miss the long summer days. Fall really is a pretty time of year though...all the Seasons have nice things.
Hey I love your card. I think you did a marvelous job on it. I should try it...I may have seen the same YT video lol. Hugs, Debi

Brenda said...

This card is stunning Leanne! I love the refection of the trees as well as the colors!! I sniff at the summer ending too and the change in weather always makes me hurt all over too. Lupus and RA doesn't like colder weather!!! So I can relate to you and your MS. I hope you feel well enough to get into your crafty room my friend. Hugs!

Pam said...

I think your card turned out gorgeous! I will have to try this soon!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh so elegant and beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...