Sep 13, 2013

Cityscape Card


Howdy! I'm so excited! I got my CTMH order in and have lots of new goodies to play with! I'm not sure if I did this set justice but I sure had fun creating my little scene using C1563 Cityscape and a sentiment from this months promotion CC1025 You Are My Happy!

I started by stamping some of the buildings using CTMH Exclusive ink black and a few using the color Slate. Two of the buildings were stamped onto card stock and hand cut out. I used Indian Corn Summer and Outdoor Denim for the water. The sun is part of the Cityscape set and I used the color Honey to stamp it with. I used the color Sky and MCT's Stitched Cartoon Cloud die for my sky background. I also added Liquid Glass to the buildings. Here is a look at the stamp set trio for National Stamping Month (click to enlarge)...


For the month of September when you spend $50 you qualify to receive this stamp set trio for $10.00! The retail is $47.90 so this is a GREAT deal!! Don't forgot also for spending $50 you can get this month's Stamp of the Month for $5 too!! Here is a look at it...

If your interested in getting any of these products click HERE to go to my CTMH Website! Thanks for looking and have a GREAT weekend! Hugs, Leanne




2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, love your city scape!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Nice job on your cityscape card. I like the sun and sentiment, and your clouds look so fluffy :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...