Sep 23, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy (S01E04): Spooky Halloween Layouts



Happy Monday ya'll! I'm sorry I don't have any projects to share with you today :(  I thought I would share this video with you on how you can use the Artbooking cartridge to create really fun Halloween layouts! Speaking of Halloween, we got Jayden's and Karsyn's Halloween costumes ordered over the weekend and they should be arriving by the end of the week! They are going to be sooooo cute! Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy the video and if you haven't purchased your Artbooking cartridge yet and would like to click HERE to my CTMH website! I appreciate your business and if there is anything I can help you with please let me know! Hugs, Leanne


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...