Aug 20, 2013

MCT Inspire Me Tuesday



Good morning! Sorry it's been so long since I've had any projects up on my blog! These last few weeks have not been fun what so ever. I wished I could say I'm back 100% but still just taking it day by day. Today is my last steroid injection and tomorrow I'll start taking them in pill form. I will be so happy when this bump in the road passes....

Today is Inspire Me Tuesday over at My Creative Time! I don't have a photo that inspired me. I've just been seeing a lot of Halloween cards and decided I wanted to make one too! I'm so rusty and my mojo is no where to be found but it was still nice to finally get in my craft room and play a bit!

For my card, I've used several of Emma's stamps & dies! I started out with the Stitched Chunky Jar Die. I used PK-694 The Uglies for the eyeballs and heat embossed them using white zing embossing powder.  The spider web (embossed it too), spiders, and sentiment "Have a spooktacular day!" are all from the stamp set Treats For My Sweet. I then used the Stitched 3x4 Journal die and stamped one of the images from the Journal It stamp set onto it. I used the Stitched Round Speech die and the Spooky Treat sentiment is from the Mixed Holiday Sentiment set.

Well, that's it for me today! I'll be spending the rest of the week preparing for Sneak Peek week! Your going to LOVE this next release!! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne




13 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

I'm SOOO happy to see you crafting, Miss Leanne!!! Your card is absolutely adorable! I just love your jar with all of those spooky eyes, and then the speech bubble is just perfect! The whole layout is just awesome. Hugs!!!

snappy scrappy said...

This card is just too darn cute!!!

Crafty Moni said...

Leanne, so happy to see you posting:) You are a Rockstar! keep hanging in there my friend. Can't wait to see what you create for the release! Your card is fabulous! I love the colors and the spooky eyes in the jar, so cool! I might have to scrapleft your idea:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Joan Smith said...

Your jar of sppoky eye it is hilarious you did a great job. Love everything about your tag. You sure came up with some neat ways to use Emma's goodies.

Kigz said...

I've been cheering you on behind the scenes! Awesome to see you getting your craft on! Please share how you made the jar lid...it is fantastic! :) Prayers for everything to get back on track and for the treatment to make you feel like you again.

Pam said...

Adorable jar of spooky Halloween eyes!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

I think you had plenty of Mojo for this Cute card! I love the spooky eyes in the dark jar. Super job! I hope your treatments kick in and start working soon! Fingers crossed and praying...hang in there.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brenda said...

This is adorable Leanne! I can't see where you have lost your mojo at all!!! Keeping you in my prayers my friend! Hugs!

Pamela said...

WOW......ABSOLUTELY loving your card with the new background stamp on the jar die. SUPER CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new stamps. Thanks and beatiful card.
Michelle
tanner9868@gmail.com

marg0006 said...

Such a cute & whimsical face. Like the shape and stitching.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Jaren said...

Love the spooky eyes on the jar!!!

Marie Campagna said...

Love the eyes in the jar. So unique. Good job. Marie Campagna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...