Aug 4, 2013

"Just" in case your wondering...

Good morning! I thought I would make a quick post and explain why I haven't been posting any projects lately :( I'm having a relapse with my MS right now and it's really put a damper on my crafting :( I've been blessed since I was diagnosed back in 2011. I haven't had any complications till now. But just let me say for the record, it sure does stink going to bed normal and waking up all jacked up!! So at the moment my right arm has a mind of it's own and it's in both my feet so I can't walk. I'm scheduled for a MRI Tuesday morning and hopefully after that I can start a round of steroids and be back to normal soon! Please bare with me I promise to be back just as soon as I can! I'm still here to answer any questions or help you with anything you need from CTMH just shoot me a email :) Hugs, Leanne

P.S. Still looking for people that are interested in doing a Hostess club details HERE
       
If you haven't ordered your Artbooking cartridge I sure would LOVE to earn your business! I started a mini with mine and it's so COOL!! I can't wait till I'm up and feeling better to play again!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your MS. I hope all goes well with the MRI and the meds relieve your symptoms. God bless you! Karen

Kate said...

Oh Honey, I hope you feel better soon and that the meds can give you comfort.

D- said...

Please take care of yourself!! That is the most important thing you need to concentrate on right now.
D~

http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Judy said...

I'm sorry that things aren't going too well for you right now. Keep the faith and I'm sure you'll be feeling better real soon. Thinking of you.

quilt4fun2 said...

So sorry you have to deal with this and that it stops you from walking or crafting. I hope Tuesday will be the turning around point for getting back to normal for you.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Diana said...

Leanne,

So sorry this is happening to you. I will keep you in my prayers. Focus on getting better and the crafting can wait! God bless you and keep you.

Cheryl W said...

Hang in there, Leanne! You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Merica said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your MS, I too have MS, and also woke up 3 weeks ago with my right hand not working. It really stinks, especially since I'm right handed. I have already finished with the steroids and waiting for positive results. Keep up your spirits as you climb over this bump in the road, and you will climb over. Take care of you.

Kim H said...

Hello sweet Leanne! You know I am praying for you! Hang in there and I will be sending extra healing vibes your way! Luv ya!

Cindy said...

Hi Leanne, I hope you feel better soon my friend! BIG HUGS

Crafty Moni said...

Im sorry to hear about your MS relapse. I am no stranger to pain and having difficulty to move, I have RA and there are days that are great, good, bad and worse. But we just have to hang in there and think and hope for the best. Stay positive and remember that soon you will be functioning and crafting. Stay strong my friend!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Brenda said...

Gosh Leanne, I'm so sorry to read this!!! I haven't been by in a while, too much goes on in the summer and I can hardly keep up. I am praying for you my friend and hope that you get enjoy your vacation. I know how these diseases can wear on the body. big hugs!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...