Aug 1, 2013

Artbooking Release!!


Good morning everyone! Today the new Close To My Heart Cricut Artbooking Cartridge is available for purchase! This cartridge offers over 700 images, 3 coordinating stamp sets, and three over sized sheets of coordinating chipboard shapes! We have all heard of smart phones but how cool is it that CTMH has designed a smart cartridge! This cartridge is designed to make scrapbooking a breeze! It includes 10 different mini albums, and lots of themed double layouts! You can mix and match and totally create layouts that fit your style! 




Above is a picture of the Stamp of the Month for August. Anyone that places a order of $50 or more of CTMH product in the month of August gets this stamps set for FREE!!! This stamp set retails for $17.95!

Today is also the reveal of the new 2013 Fall/Winter catalog! How about starting your wish list today and letting me help you be able to earn free product and the Artbooking cartridge at 50% off! Be sure to contact me and let me explain how!

I really hope that you will consider to place your order through my online store! I'm here to offer you support 24/7 so if any questions don't hesitate to email or call me! 

Hugs, Leanne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...