Aug 2, 2013

Anybody interested?


Hello! Have you had a chance to see the new 2013 Fall/Winter catalog yet?! If your like me my wish list is HUGE! I've come up with a idea (well it's not my idea I've seen other consultants doing it) that will help you in making your wish list a reality! I personally am on a really tight income and in today's economy I bet I'm not the only one! One of the reasons I signed up to be a CTMH Consultant was to be able to get a discount on product and to make a little extra money for my family and even tho I do get a discount I still can't afford everything I want! Soooo I've decided to start a Hostess club! I'm excited and I hope you will be too!!

I'm looking for 6 people that would like to sign up for six months. Each month you would spend $25 dollars (not including taxes and shipping) and you would get one month to be the hostess (getting $25 dollars in free merchandise). The month you are hostess you could also get outside sales and even have the chance to earn MORE free product! Sound good? I just need you to make sure that before you commit that you are able to follow through because it would not be fair to the others if you were not able to meet the requirements. 

I'm really wanting my business to take off and I really need your help to do so! I feel like I'm a small fish in a HUGE pond and competing with much bigger fish than me is really hard! I'm just a country girl trying to make a little extra money for my family. I don't expect to get rich (even tho that would be nice to bahahaha) I can't offer big giveaways (wished I could)  so I'm just trying to think of things that would benefit us both! When I say I'm country, I guess that's no surprise! I type pretty much the way I talk! My grammar stinks! But rest assure I'm here and willing to help you in anything you need bad grammar and all!! So, I'm sorry I guess this is what you call begging but PLEASE consider signing up for my Hostess club!!! If you have any questions or concerns please just let me know! I have a contact me button on the left hand side of my blog and you can email me! If you would rather call me (beware I LOVE to talk hee hee) my number is (256)483-7071! 

Also, if your interested in purchasing the Artbooking cartridge I would LOVE to get your business! I'm sure all the "Big" name bloggers have got plenty of sales hee hee let the little people (like me) have a chance at earning your business! (Saying that with a sweet smile!) Help me please get my business up and going I truly need your help!! Hugs, Leanne

P.S. I will keep this going to next Friday and hopefully that will give you enough time to think on it and get signed up :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...