Aug 16, 2013

Another quick update!

Good morning! I wanted to jump on real quick to give another update. I don't want you to think I'm never coming back because I am!! My MRI showed two new active lesions :(  Long story on the MRI thought I would never get the results but won't bore you with all that lol! They are sending out a nurse to my home today to start steroids by a IV. I will have to do this for five days and then I will take them by mouth for 28 days. They told me I should start seeing results in five days so lets just pray they are right! We are suppose to go on vacation leaving August 30th and I really, really, REALLY don't want to cancel this trip! We have been looking forward to it for MONTHS! I'm still around if you need me or have any questions. I just haven't made any projects :( Emma will be having a release soon and I'm determined that when I get my happy mail I'm going to play then :) Thank you all soooooo much for the prayers, sweet comments, and emails! I love you ALL!! Hugs, Leanne

If you haven't ordered your Artbooking cartridge yet or seen the new idea book click HERE to go to my online website! I'm still checking emails so let me know how I can help you!

1 comment:

Crafty Moni said...

Leanne, I am sorry to hear what your going through. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. You have a friend in me (toy story song totally played in my mind lol.)I really hope the steroid treatment works fast so you can go and get to enjoy your trip. Hang in there my friend.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...