Jun 26, 2013

My World is Brighter...



Good morning and happy hump day! I hope you all are having a great week! We are having a yard sale this coming up Saturday so I've been spring cleaning (only a couple of months late hee hee) and trying to get ready for it!

I made this card last week and just haven't had time to get it up and posted. I'm up with the chickens this morning so I thought before I get started cleaning I would do it now! The little light bulbs and the sentiment are from the You're Brilliant Stamp set. I used Peachy Keen's, Sweet and Silly Face Assortment for the face (aren't they cute!) I also added liquid glass to the eyes. The arms are from August 2012 Peachy Keen stamp kit of the month. The little hearts are from the Fun Pockets stamp set (added liquid glass to them too). The black zig zag border is from a punch. The heart is from the Stitched Button dies and I've just used twine to tie a little bow.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a GREAT day! Hugs, Leanne



11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute! Love those faces!

Cindy Vernon said...

What a fun card.

Sherrie K. said...

FABULOUS card Leeann! I LOVE the cute light bulbs and the faces...crack me up! Love!
Good luck on your yard sale:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

katieo said...

de light full I love the glossy eyes and hearts

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Pam said...

CUTE! The faces are adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

This card is adorable Leanne! Good luck with your yard sale, I hope you makes lot so mula!!

Scrapbook-ChickADoodle said...

So cute! This card would be prefect for anniversary or Valentines day.
I have several of peachy keen face stamp sets that match cricut cartridges, but didn't know about the silly faces. I think I need them! Thanks for sharing!

VICTORIA said...

cute as a button love your card :)
Vicky

Kristi said...

So stinkin' cute with the Stitched Lightbulb die from "You're So Brilliant" stamp and die set.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

DebC said...

OMG this is too cute!! I love the faces on the little bulbs and the bulbs are too cute! Great job!
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...