Jun 24, 2013

MCT Scrapping The Little Things Monday!



Happy Monday ya'll! I hope you had a AWESOME weekend! Today is Scrapping The Little Things over at My Creative Time and I have a Smash Book project to share with you! This is from our little road trip we took a few weekends ago. I love road trips!

First, let me say I "HATE" getting my picture taken (^^^^can't you tell why hee hee) It didn't help that the lady that snapped our picture didn't give us time to get all situated, it was like...stand right there... SNAP! Anyhoo, I still like the fact we actually got a picture of us "both" together (that don't happen often)! I also sweet talked him into buying the whole little package at the end of the tour and that REALLY doesn't happen! The package came with this larger picture, one just a little bit smaller, two wallets, a big picture of the falls, and it was packaged up waiting on us when we came back from the tour. It was a little bit pricey but after I told him I "needed" it for a smash book page he finally gave in hee hee! I just wished I would have got a picture of the look on his face when he seen me chop up the frame bahahahaha! I used some to mat our photo and those smaller pictures are from the frame also hee hee. I put the rest in the pocket on the right along with our ticket stubs and a post card I picked up!


On the left page, up at the top I've used a sentiment On the road again! It's from the Just Simply Live stamp set. The arrow at the bottom of the page is also from this set. The month, June was stamped using Whimsical Calendar Days stamp set. I also stamped June again on my folder on the right. The year and the word Road Trip was stamped using the Label Font stamp set


Now onto the page on the right! I stamped the word Memories from the Cherish This Moment stamp set. I also used Emma's, Journal It! stamp set, the Stitched Journal die and then stamped the little potty people from the We Are Family stamp set. Right below the Stitched Journal Die, on my folder I stamped Best Day Ever and that's also from the We Are Family stamp set. The little car, tire track, and sentiment beep! beep! are from Close To My Heart's, D1541 Fast and Furious set. I've added little silver brads to the wheels.

This is my last week to reach my sales for this quarter so if anyone is interested in making a purchase boy oh boy I sure would appreciate it!! If you have any questions on any of the products please email me! I'm here to help you in any way that I can! The new idea book will be in my hands pretty soon and I'm super excited to see what new goodies CTMH is releasing and even though lips are sealed I feel like there will be a new cricut cartridge! Any help you can give will be GREATLY appreciated! Hugs, Leanne

To go to my CTMH website click HERE.

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Fab LO!

quilt4fun2 said...

Wonderful job on your layout...I like the shirts :D Hubby is a good sport...I hope he really liked the finished pages after the frame chopping!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

I love this Leanne! Fabby details and super cute design!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Love your book. All the details are great. Makes me want to get my smash book out and actually use it.

Cindy said...

AWESOME job with your great smash book pages Leanne,It looks FANTASTIC my friend!!!!:)

DebC said...

so cute my friend I so miss you! :( I hope we can catch up soon and our lives slow down!
Deb C
big hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...