Jun 6, 2013

MCT Designer Challenge Thursday!


Good morning peeps! I hope you are all having a wonderful week! Today is Designer Challenge Thursday over at My Creative Time and guess who's turn it is to host?!!! ME!!!! I decided for my challenge, I would do a sketch challenge! Here is the sketch...


You know me, I LOVE simple! I thought this one would be a fun one to go by! I hope it inspires you to play along too! 

For the background on my card, I've used MCT's Script Type Background stamp set. I stamped it first using CTMH ink in Desert Sand. I then used one of the flower images from the Bloom Where You Are Planted set and stamped (using CTMH Black ink) directly in the center! I used my copics to color. You may notice I didn't color the image completely in! I did that on purpose hee hee. 


For the sentiment, I used the Thank You from the Floral Sentiment set. I also stamped the inside of my card using the So Grateful For You stamp set (for everything). I used CTMH Desert Sand again to stamp both sentiments. I'm sorry, I didn't get a photo of the inside :( 

I hope you will play along with me using my sketch challenge! I can't wait to see what you come up with so be sure to link up over on Emma's Blog!! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne


11 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Excellent job on your challenge, Leanne! Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the soft flowers on top of the text - such a pretty look!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Creative M said...

Very Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Diana said...

I love your card. gonna have to scraplift!! TFS!

D- said...

Leanne your card is gorgeous! TFS.
I plan on joining you for the challenge.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Leanne! The stamped background and image is gorgeous! I hope to find sometime to come back and join in the challenge!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

I like how you layered the stamps and used the script background. Great card and fun challenge. Now to think of something hopefully clever and beautiful :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

such a pretty card my friend! I hope you are doing great! Our lives have gotten so busy lately that we haven't had much time to talk but that doesn't mean I don't think of you! Hopefully after my move and things settle down we can get back to business!!
BIG HUGS
Deb C

Benwah said...

I am leaving a comment with regard to Obsessed with Scrapbooking.

Cindy said...

Hi Leanne,great challenge and your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!I am so behind in my commenting!!! I just look at all your BEAUTIFUL projects you made,WOW AWESOME job as always!!!!Hope you have a great day my friend!:)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE how you did the script stamp and then colored ever so lightly the image! GORGEOUS creation! LOVE this challenge too! Okay sweet friend you ROCKED your guest dt spot too! Sorry I am so far behind on comments ~this shall never happen again! Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...