Jun 19, 2013

MCT 3D Wednesday! Enjoy your special day!


Good morning and welcome to My Creative Time's 3D Wednesday! I want to start off by saying I'm sorry for being absent from my blog for a few weeks! I won't go into all the details and bore you to death but lets just  say the last few weeks have been a blur lol! Maybe things will get back on track for me soon (or at least I hope so!)

For my 3D project, I decided to use my Artiste cartridge! You can find the box I cut on page 49 of the hand book. I also fired up the Imagine (it hasn't been used in FOREVER!!) I used the cartridge Hopscotch for my pattern and solid paper. The clown is a svg file I purchased from the Silhouette store. I inked all my edges using my CTMH ink pads. I love how these inks coordinate so well with just about any paper I use! I used my white jellyroll to do just a little doodling :) I then pop dotted him up for some dimension. 



I used My Creative Time's, Stitched Fun Ticket Dies and the sentiment is from Celebrate Good Times stamp set.  For the inside of my box, I added some sour punch straws. 

I would also like to ask a HUGE, HUGE, HUGEEEEE favor! We are almost at the end of the month and I'm totally panicking! I have not reached my sales for this quarter with CTMH :( So if any of you out there were thinking of placing a order I sure would appreciate all the help I can get! You can also read all the specials for this month HERE. If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me or call (I LOVE to talk so don't be afraid to call me!) Click HERE to go to my website (I signed up to be a consultant under my hubbies name Winston so if you notice that just wanted to reassure you that is me!) 

Update on my L Shaped desk....well, it's a wonder I'm even alive to tell this BUT I've been spared (for now) Dummy me did not get the screws from the lady I purchased this from. I don't know why, maybe it was the fact I was SO excited that I wasn't thinking straight but anyhoo, I will have to go back to see if she still has them (pray that she does) if not it was nice knowing you! No need to send flowers just a nice sympathy card would be nice :)

I hope you ALL are have a fabulous week and enjoy all the 3D items the design team and I shared this week! Hugs, Leanne

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!

Crafting Katie said...

What a cute matchbox! I love that you used your Imagine; it's a good reminder for me to print something before mine dries up!

Creative M said...

Simply ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh that is a ADORABLE little box! I LOVE the clown too! This reminds me to pull out that stamp set ~ EEK! We are going anywhere sweet friend so take your time! Hugs!

Joan Smith said...

Ohhhh mmmmmy what a fun idea and a yummy treat you are ever so clever and soooo luv lub your clown.

quilt4fun2 said...

Very cute box...maybe one for hubby might sweeten things up a bit with the desk thing?? Great 3D job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

tina said...

Very Cute!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute box cut...I need to go check that out:) I love the darling clown..great job as always.
Take care!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

~ Jo ~ said...

Lovely box! It is soooo cute! Love the bright and fun colors.

Hugs,
Jo

Cindy said...

SUPER FUN treat box Leanne!!! I LOVE your clown, GREAT job my friend!!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...