Jun 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Hi ya'll and happy Friday! Today is a EXTRA special day! It's my mom's birthday!! She turned 71! Here is the birthday card I made for her :) It's really simple but I know she will like it. The flowers are a svg file that I purchased from the Silhouette store. The grass is from a fiskars punch. I used My Creative Time's, Thank You Hugs for the sentiment. I literally could thank my mom daily for what all she has done for me and still wouldn't get enough thank you's in! She's my mom and best friend :) I used my I-Rock to add a little bling underneath the sentiment. I didn't take a photo of the inside but I used two more of MCT's sets. I used "Happy Birthday" from the Gift Card Sentiments and "I love you" from the Mom You Rock stamp set. I hope you all enjoy your weekend!! Hugs, Leanne


I would also like to ask a HUGE, HUGE, HUGEEEEE favor! We are almost at the end of the month and I'm totally panicking! I have not reached my sales for this quarter with CTMH :( So if any of you out there were thinking of placing a order I sure would appreciate all the help I can get! You can also read all the specials for this month HERE. If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me or call (I LOVE to talk so don't be afraid to call me!) Click HERE to go to my website (I signed up to be a consultant under my hubbies name Winston so if you notice that just wanted to reassure you that is me!) 


4 comments:

katieo said...

very pretty

A Country Twinkle said...

Beautiful card!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card LeeAnn! I love the pretty flowers and the awesome sentiment!
Happy birthday to your Mom!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

That Silhouette SVG is so delicate and pretty. The white shows it off perfectly. Great card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...