Jun 27, 2013

Brand NEW Cricut Cartridge - Artbooking!


Hello! I was not one of the fortunate ones to get to attend the CTMH Convention this year. The new Idea Book went up today on the Corporate site so the ones that didn't get to attend could see all the new products too! 

Let me start by telling you about the new cartridge called Artbooking! I've seen the handbook and I'm in LOVE!! You will be able to take your scrapbooking to new heights! The cartridge has accents, borders, titles, overlays, and photo mats that accompany 15 layout themes, and 10 mini book themes! You will have everything you need to create stunning artwork! With just one dial size and one key you will be able to create a complete theme layout or mini book! Birthdays, new babies, vacations, sports, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day and that's just to name a few there is so MUCH more! 

The collection will be available August 1st, and you will receive three exclusive stamps sets and three sheets of Dimensional Elements that perfectly coordinate with the Artbooking shapes. Again, this cartridge holds an amazing 700 images, fonts, mini books, and layouts! I can not wait to get it!

There are so many new items! Here are just a few....

Crush Book



Base and Bling Wearable Crafting Projects




Designed Decor Kit



New Hostess Rewards


New Consultant Kit!


New Work Shops On The Go!


And finally the new Idea Book!!


These items will be available August 1st! How would you like to see the new items early?!! Starting July 1st the new Consultant kit will be available for $49! It's valued at $155, what a bargain! It's the perfect time to sign up and I would LOVE to have you on my team! If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me at Tobusyscrapping@bellsouth.net!

I'm so excited I probably won't sleep a wink tonight! Hugs, Leanne

My Close To My Heart Website






2 comments:

Karie Raburn said...

Thanks hot mama appreciate your help!!! Love ya! Karie

DebC said...

I flipping love this stinkin card!!! That dog is too cute!
Deb C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...