May 9, 2013

The Simple Life...


Good morning and Happy Thursday!! It's such a BEAUTIFUL day here today! We have been having so much rain the last few weeks it's nice to finally see the sun smiling down on us! I hope you are getting to enjoy some sunshine in your neck of the woods too!

I have a quick and simple card to share with you today using CTMH Country Born stamp set! I started out by using water color paper, my CTMH water brush, and CTMH Exclusive inks (Sky, Pear, & Champagne).   I used Pear for the grass, Sky for the Sky (hee hee), and Champagne for the horse and colt. I also went back over the grass with the Champagne just to give it more of a grassy ground look. I dried it using my heating tool before I stamped my image and sentiment. Using our Black Archival ink, I stamped the image and my sentiment (also included in this set)


I used a distressing tool to go around the edges and then matted it in black. I had so much fun playing with my water color brush and my inks! I can't wait to use them again! If you missed my last post you really need to go back and read how you can be this month's Mystery Hostess! Thanks for looking! I'm off to meet my son at the court house to reapply for a truck title that HE lost and to do a little bit of grandbaby shopping hee hee!! Have a awesome day! Hugs, Leanne

If your interested in purchasing any of the products I've used for my card click on the links up above or click HERE to go straight to my CTMH website!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...