May 13, 2013

New card to share!


Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Mine was great! I am BEYOND blessed with the GREATEST Mom and so thankful I still get to share this special day with her! I not only got to share it with her but also with my son and my two sweet grand babies! It was a AWESOME day!

I wanted to enter this card into a challenge over on the Silhouette Blog but unfortunately I was late and didn't get it entered in time! Just so happens, I had already purchased this file before I even knew about the challenge! I have had my eye on this bird banner for a while and the challenge just gave me the push I needed to use it! I also used several other different products on my card! The road and car are from CTMH D1541 Fast and Furious. I stamped the car twice, once in Indian Corn Blue and then again in Black. The sentiment is from CTMH B1420 Hello Tweety. I used my sponge dauber and the color Sky to make my background. The tree border is a punch. I used PK-562 Gnomegrown for the flowers. I just cut some little strips of brown card stock to make my poles.


Just a reminder that my Mystery Hostess party is still going on! Be sure to get all the details HERE! This week might be a little quiet for me here on the Blog because next week I'm guest designing and preparing for that! I'm still available for any questions or if you need any help on anything don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, love it!!

Kristi said...

So cute! Love the birds on a wire and cute car!

Crafting Katie said...

absolutely adorable, Leanne!

Pam said...

This card is so cute! Love all the little birds.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kigz said...

This is the cutest card!!! I really love it, Leanne! Thanks so very much for the inspiration!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a fun card! The bird banner is great and the Cameo did an awesome job cutting it out.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brenda said...

I love this card Leanne! That bird banner is awesome. I think everyone but me has a Cameo, but maybe one day I will too. lol So I will keep learning it about it in the hopes of being able to use one if I ever get one. lol

Crafty Moni said...

What a beautiful card:) Love all the detail and the scene you created on your card, love it!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Carol said...

Love this card! tfs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...