May 8, 2013

Mystery Hostess!!

Hello everyone!! I hope you are having a AWESOME week!! I'm needing some help PLEASE! I really want to continue to sell Close To My Heart and need to figure out a way to EARN your business! Over the last few months I know I haven't put 100% into it and I apologize. We've just had a "BIG" cut in pay so now I need to get focused!! I decided to start off with something fun and also a way that you have a chance at some free product! Over on my Close To My Heart website I have started a Mystery Hostess party! Starting today, May 8th and ending on May 31st just place a order of $25 (before tax & shipping) and you will be entered into winning the hostess rewards! Also, whoever wins will get this awesome Dream Pop paper pack for FREE!! If the total of the Mystery Hostess Gathering reaches $300 in sales I will let the winner pick out one stamp set of their choice (on me) for free and if it reaches $500 I will let you pick out two!! You MUST join the Mystery Hostess party to be qualified. If you need any help or have any questions please remember I'm just a email or phone call away and would LOVE to help! Also, one last surprise before I go! Anyone that shares this post on their blog and/or Facebook will be entered into a separate drawing! Just be sure to leave me a comment letting me know you shared! Hugs, Leanne

                                     Click HERE to go to my CTMH website

                                                    THANK YOU!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shared on gfacebook,

Scrapbook-ChickADoodle said...

I shared on facebook! Hope you get 500!

Marcia Lee said...

I shared on facebook. I will pray for you and your family that the Lord will give you over and above what you could ask or think.

Gabby Lou said...

I shared on my hubby's FB page...crossing my fingers you make it to $500 and more!! Best wishes to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...