May 28, 2013

MCT Gift Certificate Winner!

Hello! I'm sorry I'm late picking the winner of the My Creative Time gift certificate! We have been non stop for the last few days! It's been a AWESOME weekend and I hope you enjoyed your's too! Again, I want to thank Joy for letting me guest design last week! It was such a honor! I also want to thank everyone for stopping by and leaving the SWEETEST comments! You don't know how much each one truly brightened my day and how excited I was reading each and every one of them! Thank you!! The winner of the My Creative Time gift certificate is...............drumroll................A BIG CONGRATS to............


21 
Sherrie K. said...
What a super cute card! I love the family cut and the clothing is super cute! I love how you stamped the inside with 2 sentiments and 2 ink colors:) So fun!
Thanks for sharing your awesome projects! So inspiring!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Congratulations Sherrie! Please email me with your info at Tobusyscrapping@bellsouth.net! 

Thanks again everyone!! Hugs, Leanne

6 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh....thank you so much Leanne! I am so super excited and off to email you right now!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogsot.com

Laurie said...

Congrats Sherrie!!! So happy for you!!!

Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Creative M said...

Congrats Sherrie!! Yiippee!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

D- said...

Congrats Sherrie!
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

YAY! Congrats Sherrie!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations Sherrie K :D Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...