May 2, 2013

MCT Designer Challenge Thursday!


Hello! I promise I haven't fell off the face of the earth (even if sometimes it feels like it lol). I spoke to soon on my computer being fixed :( My hard drive decided to pass on over to hard drive heaven (there's also that slight possibility it went to the bad place too since it was being such a pain in my a**) Thank goodness my computer is still under warranty so I was able to get a technician out and he got me back up and going again!  I also want to say that you for all the get well wishes and prayers for Jayden! He is home but still not back to his little bubbly self yet.

Today is Designer Challenge Thursday over at My Creative Time! Design Team member, Glora has challenged us to make a set of four 3 x 3 cards with a animal theme. Graduation is just around the corner and I'm sure the Graduation invites will be hitting the mail box soon! I have several friends (and family too) with kids that will be graduating so I thought I might get a jump start! 3 x 3 cards are perfect to add in with your gift! I kept mine pretty simple using the same design on all four cards. The owl is a svg file by Miss Kate Cuttables (I got mine from the silhouette store) I used my Imagine and the Imagine cartridge, Notebook Doodles for the paper background.  I used Emma's, Follow Your Dreams for the inside sentiments.



I'm hoping to get back into some type of crafting routine real soon! I went from leading a boring life (but perfectly happy because I had plenty of time to craft) to what seems like the President's job (okay, maybe I should use another example hee hee) Anyhoo, it seems like I never have enough time in the day to accomplish everything I want to accomplish but I guess that's just part of life and I've got to learn to juggle it a little better! Hope you have a great day and I'm glad you stopped by to see what was happening in my neck of the woods! Hugs, Leanne

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!

Linda said...

Awe, these are so cute. Love the notebook paper in the background and the twine on the caps!

Linda
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

tracym110 said...

So cute Miss Leanne!! I just love owls! Youre so cute! love the comment about your hard drive! lol!! Have a great weekend!
Tracy

quilt4fun2 said...

Glad Jayden is doing better and your lift is getting a little less busy so you can craft. Your cards are so cute...what a great cut file. Emma's stamps are perfect for this. Happy Juggling :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kristi said...

These are so stinkin' cute! Glad to hear Jayden is better.

Cathryn said...

These are just adorable Leanne! I'm so glad Jayden is on the mend! Have a great weekend! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

surfnfroggie said...

So happy to hear Jayden is better! Love your Owl cards, adorbs! We gotta get together soon!

Creative M said...

Simply ADORABLE!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Theresa said...

These cards are absolutely adorable! I think they make the perfect graduation card!

-Theresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...