Apr 9, 2013

You Blow Me Away!


Hello peeps! Wow, what a day it's been! I think I know what started it all...I woke up this morning and was out of Diet Mt. Dew!! Let's just say that didn't start my morning off with a bang! So you see, I think I was cursed from the get go hee hee! I'm sure I messed up a few other people's day at the grocery store bright and early this morning heading in there looking the way I looked but oh well, I was in crisis mode! Next, I ALWAYS buy my drinks in a can and ALWAYS buy them when they are on sale. Guess what?! No sale!! I had to pay full price (but at this point I didn't care I want need my Dt. Mt. Dew). I got home popped one open and thought I was good to go till about a hour later when I stepped out side and just happened to notice pools of water in our yard :( Yup, we had a pipe to bust! I won't bore you with all the details from there but lets just say I got to play in the mud today :) 

Here's a card I made the other day and just now getting to share with you. I used the stamp set, Under The Sea by CTMH. This is such a cute set! I just love this fish! I stamped it using our Archival Black ink and then colored it in with my copic markers. The little waves is also included in this set and I stamped it using Crystal Blue ink. I also used a sponge dauber to color it in. Underneath the waves, I decided to add some sand. I did this by taking a sponge dauber and two more inks (Desert Sand & Cashmere). I sponged the lighter one first and then sponged the darker one next. I added some stickles to the fish, waves, and sand. I also added a googly eye and liquid glass to the bubbles just for fun!


For the border stitches, I used another stamp set called Stitched Together by CTMH. I stamped it using the Sunset ink pad. Well, I guess that's it for me today! I'm getting ready to head to bed early tonight! I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow and need my rest hee hee! He about kills me everytime I go!! I dread it really bad so wish me luck! Hugs, Leanne

April Specials


It’s time to sign up as a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant! When you sign up as a Consultant in April, you’ll receive a little something extra for joining the Close To My Heart family—the April, May, June, and July Stamp of the Month stamp sets for free! These D-size stamp sets are great for a new Consultant to create artwork, bring to Gatherings, and show off to everyone. Now that’s a reason to celebrate!
*No additional shipping/handling or tax will be applied for the free stamp sets. Only new Consultants who sign up during the month of April will qualify for the free stamp sets. Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.
Dates: Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.

If you want more information email me or go here ==> New Consultant Information
April Stamp of the month (coordinates with the Artiste cartridge)
Get this Stamp of the Month set, My Sunshine,  for just $5 (S1304A) when you place an order of $50 or more.

             To order click here------> Leanne's CTMH Website



2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love it!

Crafty Moni said...

Im so sorry to hear about your rough morning. Glad you had some time to craft, your card is so cute!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...