Apr 11, 2013

Wishing you comfort...


Hello peeps! I hope that you all are having a awesome week! I have a friend that lost a family member so I wanted to let him know I was thinking of him during this difficult time. I used another one of Miss Kate Cuttables files called daisies. I wanted the daisies to really pop out so I used some dark chocolate pattern paper from the EP This & That paper pad. I used a sentiment from MCT Floral Sentiments and heat embossed it. The butterfly is from the MCT Chunky Jar Die Accessories


It's getting really late and I need to get my behind to bed so I hate to cut this short but my pillow is calling my name! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne

April Specials


It’s time to sign up as a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant! When you sign up as a Consultant in April, you’ll receive a little something extra for joining the Close To My Heart family—the April, May, June, and July Stamp of the Month stamp sets for free! These D-size stamp sets are great for a new Consultant to create artwork, bring to Gatherings, and show off to everyone. Now that’s a reason to celebrate!
*No additional shipping/handling or tax will be applied for the free stamp sets. Only new Consultants who sign up during the month of April will qualify for the free stamp sets. Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.
Dates: Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.


If you want more information email me or go here ==> New Consultant Information
April Stamp of the month (coordinates with the Artiste cartridge)
Get this Stamp of the Month set, My Sunshine,  for just $5 (S1304A) when you place an order of $50 or more.

             To order click here------> Leanne's CTMH Website




8 comments:

Hanna said...

Oh Leanne, love this card so much! It's so beautiful and elegant, absolutely magnificent!

hugs,
Hanna

Linda said...

Wow,this card is so pretty. I love everything about it. The daisies look fantastic against the dark paper and the butterly matches perfectly. Nice embossing too.

Linda

Kristi said...

Very beautiful! I love how the flowers look with the sentiment.

Crafting Katie said...

This is really beautiful and elegant, Leanne! I love the white and yellow against the chocolate background.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, great colour combo!!

Creative M said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Brenda said...

Wow Leanne, this card is beautiful! I love how the flowers pop off that background. It is such a serine card and I'm sorry you had to make a sympathy card, but this one is just beautiful.

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the colors and the sentiments:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...