Apr 2, 2013

Sign Up and Celebrate!


Hello everyone! I wanted to share a new promotion that CTMH is offering new consultants in April! During the month of April when you sign up as a consultant and join my team not only will you get the essentials kit for $49 (valued at $155) you will ALSO receive April, May, June, and July stamps of the month for FREE!! That is $71.80 value for FREE!! Just think you can get alllll of this....




and this......



for only $49!! That's close to $200 in savings! Come join with me and my other AWESOME ladies! I would LOVE for you to be part of our family! If you would like to read more about becoming a consultant click HERE or email me at Tobusyscrapping@bellsouth.net! I'm here to help you in any way I can :)
Hugs, Leanne


1 comment:

Kristi said...

This is so cute! I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...