Apr 11, 2013

Peachy Keen Card Challenge - Siblings


Hello! Here's my card for the Peachy Keen card challenge! The theme this time is siblings. I have one of those hee hee! Not sure if I've ever mentioned my brother before but yup, I have one and love him to pieces! 

For my card, I've used the cartridge Car Decals. I think this is the first time I've used this cartridge (or at least I don't remember using it before) I need to make me a stick family for my car (hee hee it would take up the whole rear windshield!) I've used one of Peachy Keens newer face sets PK-182 Sweet and Silly Face Assortment and heat embossed it. The sentiment is from MCT Floral Sentiments (heat embossed it too) The stitched border is by CTMH Stitched Together and it's heat embossed also.

I'm going to make this short so I can get this linked up over at the Peachy Keen Blog and start watching the weather we are under tornado watches EEK!! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

*Update* bahahaha I'm such a dork! I missed the challenge it's already closed!! Oh well, I still had fun making my card! :)




April Specials


It’s time to sign up as a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant! When you sign up as a Consultant in April, you’ll receive a little something extra for joining the Close To My Heart family—the April, May, June, and July Stamp of the Month stamp sets for free! These D-size stamp sets are great for a new Consultant to create artwork, bring to Gatherings, and show off to everyone. Now that’s a reason to celebrate!
*No additional shipping/handling or tax will be applied for the free stamp sets. Only new Consultants who sign up during the month of April will qualify for the free stamp sets. Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.
Dates: Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.


If you want more information email me or go here ==> New Consultant Information
April Stamp of the month (coordinates with the Artiste cartridge)
Get this Stamp of the Month set, My Sunshine,  for just $5 (S1304A) when you place an order of $50 or more.

             To order click here------> Leanne's CTMH Website

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is аn excеllent blоg.
I stumbledupοn it ;) I will гeturn once agaіn
sіnce I book marked іt. Money and freedom is the beѕt way to changе,
may you be гіch anԁ continuе to hеlp other рeople.


my ωebsite allen homes for rent

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!!

Creative M said...

TOTALLY Cute!'
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...