Apr 8, 2013

Peachy Keen April Release Challenge #1


Good morning (or maybe I should say afternoon hee hee) I hope everyone's Monday has gotten off on a good start! I've got a gazillion things I need to be doing in the house today but I decided it would be so much more fun to craft! 

I made this card for the Peachy Keen April release challenge. This is for Challenge #1, which is to create anything with a rainy day theme.  The little birdie, umbrella, cloud, & puddle are a svg file that I found on the Silhouette Store. I used PK-755 Critter faces for her eyes and beak. The sentiment is from PK-150 Snow Sweet Home. I also made my own background stamp using PK-119 Lattice Background. I used several of my CTMH ink to ink the edges, stamp the sentiment, & the background. I'll give you a list of those at the bottom of my post :) 

I wanted to do a shape card but after I started trying to get a picture of it I could have smacked myself upside the head!! Anyhoo, the shape is also from the Silhouette store! I tried taking my card outside to photograph but it's way to windy (had to chase it down a few times hee hee) I did manage to get a decent one but not one from the side like I normally do :( The inside is blank so you didn't miss anything hee hee.

Well, I'm off to see if I can squeeze another card out before supper! Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Leanne

Here is a list of the CTMH ink I used in my project...

Crystal Blue (around the edges of the puddle)
Sky Blue (around the cloud)
Blush (for the birdie)
Pear (for the umbrella & sentiment)
Buttercup (for the lattice background)

You can purchase any of these colors by clicking HERE!

April Specials


It’s time to sign up as a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant! When you sign up as a Consultant in April, you’ll receive a little something extra for joining the Close To My Heart family—the April, May, June, and July Stamp of the Month stamp sets for free! These D-size stamp sets are great for a new Consultant to create artwork, bring to Gatherings, and show off to everyone. Now that’s a reason to celebrate!
*No additional shipping/handling or tax will be applied for the free stamp sets. Only new Consultants who sign up during the month of April will qualify for the free stamp sets. Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.
Dates: Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.



If you want more information email me or go here ==> New Consultant Information
April Stamp of the month (coordinates with the Artiste cartridge)
Get this Stamp of the Month set, My Sunshine,  for just $5 (S1304A) when you place an order of $50 or more.

             To order click here------> Leanne's CTMH Website



10 comments:

Danni said...

Super duper cute!

Creative M said...

Too Cute 4 my eyes!!!Love it!'
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your card! It survived the windy day flying through the yard. Don't hit yourself in the head! hehe!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is adorable! I love it! The sentiment you used is perfect, I have to add that to my wish list:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne I would love to have the item numbers for the shaped card, and the little bird. Thanks Sandy
sandyfromukiah@gmail.com

Kristi said...

So stinkin' cute!!

Vivian Lake said...

the card is so sweet!!! love it!

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable, Leanne!!!

Pam said...

Your card is just adorable! The colors are so pretty.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...