Apr 5, 2013

MCT Designer Challenge-Friends are flowers


Hello! I'm so happy it's Friday and the sun is FINALLY shining! I've just about had enough of the rain, gloomy days, and cold weather!!! Anyhoo, I'm a little late (matter of fact a day late hee hee) joining in on Cassandra's Designer Challenge but I thought it was a fun one so I wanted to play along!

My card today is really simple and a quickie! Cassandra's challenge is a color challenge. The colors are red, blue, yellow, orange, purple, or green. You only have to use three out of the six colors unless you want to use all six! I decided to go ALL out and use ALL six!!! Normally it would have freaked me out but since I now own just about all the CTMH Exclusive ink pads it was no problem! I LOVE these ink pads! I also used another favorite CTMH stamp set, Stitched Together for my flowers and the border. The sentiment and also the three little dots are from MCT's, Bloom Where You are Planted stamp set. I used Peachy Keen stamp set, PK-293 The Cornies for their faces (this set cracks me up!) I added Liquid Glass to the eyes, teeth, and also to the tree little dots!


Be sure to head over (if you haven't already) to Emma's Blog to see what the other designers made! They are ALL jaw dropping AWESOME projects!!! Be sure to play along it's a FUN challenge! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a SUPER weekend! Hugs, Leanne

Products used in making my card...

CTMH Exclusive ink - Gypsy, Pear, Sunset, Ruby, Crystal Blue, Honey



        April Specials


It’s time to sign up as a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant! When you sign up as a Consultant in April, you’ll receive a little something extra for joining the Close To My Heart family—the April, May, June, and July Stamp of the Month stamp sets for free! These D-size stamp sets are great for a new Consultant to create artwork, bring to Gatherings, and show off to everyone. Now that’s a reason to celebrate!
*No additional shipping/handling or tax will be applied for the free stamp sets. Only new Consultants who sign up during the month of April will qualify for the free stamp sets. Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.
Dates: Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.


If you want more information email me or go here ==> New Consultant Information
April Stamp of the month (coordinates with the Artiste cartridge)
Get this Stamp of the Month set, My Sunshine,  for just $5 (S1304A) when you place an order of $50 or more.

                                                To order click here------> Leanne's CTMH Website

                                                                                   


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!!

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute! Love the different color flowers, perfect for the challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...