Apr 3, 2013

MCT 3D Wednesday!!


Good morning!! Hip Hip Hoo Ray it's Wednesday!! Welcome to another 3D Wednesday at My Creative Time! I LOVE 3D Wednesday's. I can't wait to see what Emma and the other Design Team ladies have made! They seriously rock 3D Wednesdays!!

Today I have a Treat Box card I would like to share with you! I found the instructions on Splitcoast Stampers HERE. This was super easy to make (I was a little worried at first but I even got it right on the first try GASP!!!) Isn't this little hippo the CUTEST!!! It was the Freebie of the Day over at Miss Kate Cuttables and I snatched him up as soon as I saw him! He's only $.50 now which is still a AWESOME deal! I'm in love with her files and can't wait each day to see what the freebie will be! 


I used a Fiskars punch for the grass and stamped a sentiment from MCT's Vintage Sentiment set. I also used   the Flower Petal dies for my flower. I added a dew drop to the center and also added some dots with my white jelly roll pen. The foliage is from a sizzix die. I've added StarBurst as my candy and a thin piece of  pattern paper to make sure they wouldn't slide out!


For the inside, I used a sentiment from this past release, More of My Favorite Sayings. Everything was inked using CTMH Exclusive ink, Sky

*I also wanted to mention before I go that my father in law is in the hospital :( He was admitted this past weekend and will be in for a few more days. He has cancer and is not doing well :( Between staying at the hospital and staying with my daddy, I haven't had any crafting time. I just wanted to let everyone know I haven't went AWOL just lots going on!*

Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

13 comments:

Linda said...

I am in LOVE with this treat box card. The hippo is adorable and I love all the added embellishments. Prayers to your father-in-law.

Linda

Vivian Lake said...

the hippo is absolutely adorable!! thanks for sharing!

Joan Smith said...

What a cute idea gosh it does look complicated and you nailed it. Just a fun card lucky person who gets this they are in for a real treat.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat box...love the hippo!

Jovan said...

This is too CUTE!

scrappinlil said...

Oh this is super cute..I really love that hippo. I might have to make this kind of card. TFS

Danni said...

This is just the cutest!! So adorable!

janner said...

Prayers for your father. Love the hippo.

DebC said...

I FRICKING LOVE THIS! Save the file for me friend cause i missed the freebie! I love the card base with the treat box where is that from? Miss ya!
Deb C

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ this is ADORABLE!!! OMG that hippo is so stinkin CUTE I LOVE him! Then you did this FABULOUS treat box card! LOVE it! I am sending nothing but prayers for your family during this difficult time! Hang in there sweet friend!

Cathryn said...

This is too cute Miss Leanne! Great job on getting the box right the first time! Not usually what happens to me either! That hippo is adorable. I still haven't tackled my cameo yet :(
Have a great day and hope your family is doing better! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

quilt4fun2 said...

The colors are great. The box and the hippo are such wonderful cuts. Great job. Sorry your life is so hectic right now...I hope thing smooth out for you soon.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable! Thanks for the link of the tutorial, I want to give this awesome card a shot. I hope your father in law feels better. You and your family will be in my prayers. Stay strong my crafty friend. Lots of hugs!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...