Apr 25, 2013

Just a little update...

Good morning! I haven't gotten long but I thought I would take a minute and let you know why I haven't been posting anything lately :( After my blog hop post with Peachy Keen my computer crashed BOO!!! Anyhoo, I got it fixed and everything is (knock on wood) for the moment running smooth again. After my computer crisis (which is nothing compared to my next one) our grandson Jayden (our 16 month old) has gotten sick :( :( They finally admitted him into the hospital yesterday. Please keep my little buddy in your prayers his Mimi sure hates seeing him this sick! I've been taking care of Karsyn (our two month old grandson) and he's a really good baby but it's been a longggg time since I've watched a baby day and night hee hee and this is one TIRED grandma hahaha So, I thought I would just let you know I'm taking a little break to take care of my loved ones and praying Jayden will be back home with us soon. Hugs, Leanne

P.S. Sorry this is short but Karsyn's taking a nap and it's lunch time for me!! :)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Awwww, I will keep you grandson in my prayers Leanne! I hate to see the little ones sick and have to go to the hospital, breaks my heart. Yes, I totally understand why you are a tired grandma, there is a reason we are the grandparents at this age! lol But it is a joy I'm sure and a good kind of tired. Hugs!

Suzanne said...

Hi Leanne!
I'm so sorry to hear that Jayden is sick :( ... I will keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery. It's so difficult to see our loved ones in any kind of discomfort or illness, especially our babies and grand babies. Take Care!

Suzanne :)
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Brenda said...

Leann keeing you & your family in my prayer & may your grandson have a speedy recovery.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I will be praying for your little grandson Leanne... and for you. hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...