Apr 7, 2013

Hello Tweety!


Hello peeps! I hope you are having a wonderful day/weekend! I'm back with another card to share with you! For this card, I've used two CTMH stamp sets Hello Tweety and In the Background. I started out by stamping the Song Birds in CTMH ink, Buttercup. I then stamped it again and cut it out to use as a mask. I placed the mask over the stamped image and then stamped the bird cage in Desert Sand.  Next, I stamped my sentiment using CTMH ink, BamBoo. I felt like it still needed a little something so I used the butterfly vine and stamped once on a scrap piece of paper and then onto my project (without reinking) I think you call this generation stamping. I used Creme Brulee for the ink.


For the background, I used the stamp set, In the Background. This set includes three different background stamps. I chose the floral one and stamped it using Creme Brulee. I've gave up and started taking my photos outside but even outside I still get shadows arrr!! Bare with me, one of these days I'll get it right hee hee! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne

April Specials


It’s time to sign up as a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant! When you sign up as a Consultant in April, you’ll receive a little something extra for joining the Close To My Heart family—the April, May, June, and July Stamp of the Month stamp sets for free! These D-size stamp sets are great for a new Consultant to create artwork, bring to Gatherings, and show off to everyone. Now that’s a reason to celebrate!
*No additional shipping/handling or tax will be applied for the free stamp sets. Only new Consultants who sign up during the month of April will qualify for the free stamp sets. Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.
Dates: Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.



If you want more information email me or go here ==> New Consultant Information
April Stamp of the month (coordinates with the Artiste cartridge)
Get this Stamp of the Month set, My Sunshine,  for just $5 (S1304A) when you place an order of $50 or more.

             To order click here------> Leanne's CTMH Website



5 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

What a beautiful job stamping and wonderful stamps! I like the way you have the sentiment layer off center.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Carol Vivenzio said...

Love your Hello Tweety cards. Your colors are gorgeous together. Would be a beautiful wedding card.

Peggy Lee said...

beautiful card, I so have to get this stamp set....fabulous

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card!!

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute and elegant! I love it and the colors you used are so pretty!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...