Apr 6, 2013

Friends Make Life Colorful!


Hello peeps! I'm back with another card to share with you! I had so much fun with Cassandra's Color Challenge (click HERE) that I thought I'd use the rainbow colors again today! For my card, I've used two CTMH stamp sets. The flowers, butterflies, and sentiment are all from B1423 Hoppy Easter. I didn't get a chance to play with this set before Easter but that's okay it makes a cute Spring card too! I colored the flowers and butterflies with my copics. For the grass border, I used D1535 Bugs and Hugs. I stamped it using CTMH ink in Pear. The little caterpillar/bug crawling from behind is also included in this set!  


I'm so glad you stopped by and visited me today! I hope you all enjoy your weekend and I'll see you back here tomorrow with another card to share with you! Hugs, Leanne

Supplies used for my card...

You can purchase all these items HERE!



        April Specials


It’s time to sign up as a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant! When you sign up as a Consultant in April, you’ll receive a little something extra for joining the Close To My Heart family—the April, May, June, and July Stamp of the Month stamp sets for free! These D-size stamp sets are great for a new Consultant to create artwork, bring to Gatherings, and show off to everyone. Now that’s a reason to celebrate!
*No additional shipping/handling or tax will be applied for the free stamp sets. Only new Consultants who sign up during the month of April will qualify for the free stamp sets. Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.
Dates: Offer valid April 1–30, 2013.


If you want more information email me or go here ==> New Consultant Information
April Stamp of the month (coordinates with the Artiste cartridge)
Get this Stamp of the Month set, My Sunshine,  for just $5 (S1304A) when you place an order of $50 or more.

             To order click here------> Leanne's CTMH Website



3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Leanne! So bright and cheery!

Crafty Moni said...

Your so creative! I love your card:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...