Mar 6, 2013

Remember me...


I sure hope so!! I've been busy being a grandma :) My little chunky monkey is growing and is ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!  In my last post, they still had not agreed on a name and we called him chunky monkey till they named him Karsyn Blake! Here is a picture of Karsyn and me the night he was born! We were having a heart to heart conversation here :) He loves his Grandma hee hee!!!

Anyhoo, that's why I've taken a little break from my blog! I'm still here and before long will be posting again! I also wanted to let you know I'm still a Close To My Heart Consultant! Click HERE for my website! The "While Supplies Last" has been updated today with lots of new items that you don't want to miss! Also, the new Stamp of the Month for March is available! If you would like to look at our catalog you can view it online HERE! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me! I would LOVE to earn your business and help you in anyway that I can!  Hugs, Leanne

Here's a picture of March Stamp of the Month. It's SO pretty!!






7 comments:

Donna and Sara said...

Congratulations! He is just beautiful. Take all of the time you need!

..Karen said...

Many congrats Leanne!!! He is such a beautiful baby! : )

Vivian Lake said...

he's precious! congrats!

DebC said...

Congrats my friend! Nice to see your face and the new bundle of joy!
Deb c

Crafty Moni said...

How precious:) Congrats!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ OMG!!! I LOVE, LOVE LOVE this picture! CONGRATS on the new baby! I know he is so LOVED!! We aren't going anywhere ~ so you enjoy this time with your grandson! Welcome to the world Karsyn Blake!

gathering life said...

Precious, love your blog.Babies are the greatest gift!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...