Mar 20, 2013

My Creative Time 3D Wednesday!



Good morning everyone! Today is 3D Wednesday over at My Creative Time and I would like to share something I have been wanting to make for a while!! I have been truly blessed by being on Emma's Design Team from the beginning! I absolutely LOVE every stamp set and every die she has released! Miss Katie from Crafting With Katie came up with the PERFECT solution on how to keep up with them all! I know several of the Design team ladies have already made them one and I've been chomping at the bits to do one too! So finally here is my take on it.... 


It was so hard deciding on how to decorate my cover! All the awesome dies and stamps really made it hard narrowing it down (don't tell anyone but lots of innocent paper WAS harmed in this process) I knew for sure I wanted a flower on it. Having all boys around here I wanted to definitely make it a little girly hee hee! I used the Flower Petal Dies for my flower. For the center, I used one of the Dome Flowers from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique. The little branch is a Sizzix die that I picked up at Joann's a while back on clearance for $2 and haven't had a chance to use (have now ha!) The butterfly is from the Chunky Jar Accessories. I also used the Stitched Doily Die (LOVE!!) The sentiment is from Paper Princess. Last, I used CTMH C1459 Stitched Together for the border. I also knocked off cobwebs, spiders, and dust bunnies and used my Cinch to make my holes!!! I used some jump rings to hold it all together! I'm SO proud of it!! I love just flipping thru it hee hee!! Well, that's all for me today! Thanks for looking! Hugs, Leanne



9 comments:

Cathryn said...

Wow Leanne you did a great job. It is beautiful! I just got a plain old binder! You have inspired me to dress it up! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, CAthryn :)

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!!

tracym110 said...

Beautiful job! Where can i order mine? hee hee!! I need to do this too!
tracy

DebC said...

beautiful! I want to see the inside! :)
Deb

Mrs A. said...

Love the decoration on the front cover. hugs Mrs A.

Cindy said...

GREAT job Leanne,It looks AWESOME!!!:)

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Hehehehehehe innocent paper was harmed! hehehehe! Well the end reult is just BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT! LOVE the colors, the paper , stamps and dies you chose for you rlittle book! I would be so proud too! Thank goodness Miss Katie helped us out! AWESOME job Leanne ~ way to get some girly stuff in that house! Slightly out numbered there!

quilt4fun2 said...

So you harmed some innocent papers?? The branch die was an awesome find. Love your pretty girly cover! I had forgotten about this project and need to go look for it. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Leanne, this turned out just beautiful! I love the papers you used, and the doily with your stitching on the paper look so good together! Gorgeous flower too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...