Mar 13, 2013

My Creative Time 3D Wednesday!



Hello!! Today is 3D Wednesday over at My Creative Time! It's also my first project using my Cameo!! Yup, I caved and got one! BUT I have to say I still LOVE my Cricut and my cartridges so I'm keeping them too!

I purchased the little egg basket from the Silhouette store. It was super easy to put together and didn't even have to use adhesive!!  The little bunny is a freebie from Miss Kate Cuttables. The sentiment is from the set "To My Best Peep". The butterflies are from another of Emma's new release, Chunky Jar Accessory Set. I added some green grass (fake of course lol) and Reese's candy eggs to the inside. 



I'm trying real hard not to eat my display but those Reese eggs sure have been calling my name! One wouldn't hurt you think? Hee hee might as well not even lie to you...those babies are HISTORY!! Thanks for looking and have a GREAT day!! Hugs, Leanne


Don't forgot about CTMH's Promotion, Jump For Joy in March! Hostesses earn more rewards in March when a Gathering reaches $250 or more in sales, the hostess jumps up to the next Hostess Rewards & Hostess Rewards Plus! Contact me today and let me set your Gathering up! Also, here is another look at March Stamp of the Month! I received mine today and can't wait to play with it! 





15 comments:

Anonymous said...

This article will help the internet people for setting
up new webpage or even a weblog from start to end.


My weblog - wood floors

Blue6366 said...

Great job for your first Cameo project. That little bunny is just too cute.

Cynthia Clark said...

Absolutely adorable!

Cathryn said...

Great job on this basket Leanne! Sooooo cute! You did fabulous on your first Cameo project, wow! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kristi said...

This is so cute! Great work!

Crafting Katie said...

Great job with your new Cameo, Leanne! Your basket is adorable!!!

Cynthia Clark said...

So cute!

snappy scrappy said...

This is tooo darn cute for words...love your little treat basket!!! Lee-Ann :)

Kristi said...

THe bunny is so cute! I love it.

quilt4fun2 said...

Leanne you make me laugh :D Congratulations on your Cameo and I agree about keeping our Cricut! What a great job on your basket and bunny...Kates cuts are so cute. Emma's stamps and dies go so well with everything too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy said...

Your project is GORGEOUS Leanne!Great job for your first Cameo project,AWESOME my friend!!!:)

Pam said...

Very, very cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh this would have ben history here too! Well if this basket isn't so dang CUTE! I just LOVe that bunny and ALL the details! LOVE the sentiment you used arched over the egg! Then the little butterfly too! As always ~ ADORE your creations!

DebC said...

So super cute!!
Deb C

Mary said...

So cute..I have been thinking about getting a silhouette and you have convinced me I have to now! Too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...