Mar 19, 2013

Life's Sweet And A Winner!!


Hello all my crafty friends! I hope your day is starting off GREAT!! I'm back with another quick card I would like to share with you! 

I've got Spring fever and wanted to make something that reminds me of warmer days hee hee!! I'm loving this stamp set, D1535 Bugs And Hugs it definitely makes me think of Summer!! I started out by first stamping the grass/mushroom border using CTMH Exclusive ink, Pear. I then used a sponge dauber and CTMH Exclusive ink, Sky to make my background. I love the little bee that's included in this set! I randomly stamped it three different times using CTMH Exclusive ink, Black. I colored their little bodies with a copic marker. Next, I used what is becoming one of my favorite sets, C1459 Stitched Together. I'm not sure what to call this...bee trails?!! Anyhoo, I used CTMH Exclusive ink, Sky for what I'm calling bee trails!! The sentiment is included in this set also and is stamped using CTMH Exclusive ink, Black.


Thank you to the ones that placed a order on my Close To My Heart Website! I truly appreciate it soooo much! I would LOVE to become your Consultant and if there is anything else I can help you (or anybody) with please let me know! Now on to the winner!! Drumrollllllllll..................Jumping up and down......Clapping wildly......and the winner is.................................Martina Andera!!! Congratulations Martina I have all your info so if you would just email me to confirm you seen this I would appreciate it!! Again, thank you all so much and be on the look out for another giveaway soon!! We are getting closer to the end of the month and if you have been wanting to do a online Gathering NOW is the time to do host one!! Contact me and let me tell you how you can jump up a level in hostess rewards now till the end of the month! Also, have you seen this months Stamp of the Month, S1303A Floral Happiness?!! It's a GORGEOUS set and if you place a $50 order can be yours for only $5! If you would just like the stamp set you can purchase it for $17.95. Here's a picture of what it looks like...




If you would like to purchase the goodies I used to make my card click HERE to head over to my 
CTMH website or click the links in my post to take you straight to the item! Thank you soooo much for stopping by to visit! Have a GREAT day! Hugs, Leanne


5 comments:

Hanna said...

Oh wow! What a fantastic card Leanne! Love it! such an adorably cute design! Love the layered cardstock and the white, drawn stitchlines, look amazing!

have a nice day,
hugs
Hanna

DebC said...

Love this bee card. That is what my name means "Bee" cause I am just a buzzing!!
Ha
Hugs,
Deb C

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ Oh this BEE~UTIFUL! LOVE how you did the grass and the squiggly lines for the bees! Simply PERFECT! Congrats to the winner too!

Pam said...

Your card is so cute!
pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kigz said...

I can't believe I just now made it over here to see this one. Totally head over heals with how you used stitched together!!! Cannot wait to order again!!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...